I have AADD (adult attention Deficit Disorder, (hey kids if they tell you that you will grow out of it, tell them they lie!!!!!)) So I have a tendency to go off on mental tangents, I think oh I need to search the internet for such-and-such. Well an hour later I have no idea why I got on the internet or how i got to the site I am at but-ohhh that is a pretty picture I will save it for that one thing i want to do for that one person. So a week later I am looking through my picture files wondering why I have this picture? Hmmmm...that reminds me that I wanted to look up such-and-such on the internet....and it all begins again. I am positively a WEALTH of random pictures! I am also a hoarder (I am learning that that goes hand in hand with AADD, I can't throw it away cause I don't remember what it was for and it might be important later, so I will keep it for another month and then throw it out....next month I don't remember to go through stuff and throw things out...so by the time I get back to it i have to give it another month to see if I need it.) Sigh....I would benefit from medication....I hate health insurance (or lack thereof) And ya know if drug companies didn't spend three times as much on advertising as they do R&D it wouldn't be so bloomin expensive to take meds!!!! Money IS the root of a lot of evil.....Satan is a piss-ant!!!!!
So there you have it (the answer to the question and SO much more than you really needed to know but hey! I am generous like that!) Please feel free to ask any other questions and i will answer them to the best of my ability. And here for you enjoyment are TWO random pictures. Keep up the good work people, if we don't give up we mig
ht just make it through this day!(here is John Elway in one of his better (if not THE best) Super Bowl appearances. Not only could the man throw the football he wasn't afraid of t
aking hit, or two either!For more on space go to www.nasa.gov.
3 comments:
Although I do not doubt that you have AADD, I do believe that the randomness of the internet creeps in on us all. I do find myself doing totally different things than I originally got on the computer for...and I often shut down just in time to remember why I turned the silly thing on for in the first place. *sigh*
Here's another random question...besides #7, who is your favorite Bronco...past or present?
On that note...(I love ellipeses, by the way...)At our house, the Broncos still play at Mile High...no matter what they want to call the silly field. Also, we still refer to anything navy blue as predominantly orange just like the Broncos current uniforms.
I agree that the Broncos do play and always will play at mile high..that is just the way it is. As far as other than #7 who si my favorite Bronco....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I just that would have to be...ok current it would be Champ Bailey (cause I like his name) and past would be Eddie. I miss Eddie, good ole' #87. As for the navy/orange thing...being removed from Denver we missed a lot of the fun of that one. I miss the mountains.
Post a Comment