Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Jobs I wouldn't like to try....

There are many things I look at and think "Gee, it would be fun to try that." Here are the top five things that I would never think that about...(in no paticular order)

1. Septic Tank Cleaner/ or Sewer inspector (I have a very sesitive gag reflex when it come to smells.)

2.Taxidermist (I can't imagine having to kill an animal let alone taking all its insides out and then making it look real again! If I had to kill my own food in order to eat I would be VERY good at finding lots of eatible plants, roots, berries, and nuts!)

3.Meter Maid (can you think of anyone who city drivers hate more than the meter maid. It seems like he/she NEVER catch the guy who sits at the meter for two days never paying anything but YOU are 5 minutes late and BAM! theres the ticket. Very bad karma directed at you when you are a meter maid.)

4. Cosmetic Surgeon (have you SEEN what they take out of women??? Human fat has to be one of the MOST vile things I have ever seen, and the sound that vacuum wand makes as it slurps up the fat...shudder....gag!)

5. Accountant/accounts receivable or payable. This really isn't what you might think of as a horrible job but for me it most certainly is. Talk about tedious, boring, miserable and mind numbing work. All I can say is at least it isn't smelly!


My random picture today is of a dance group that specializes in extreme chorography. The pictures are amazing but don't try this at home kiddies, not without professional supervision.

Keep up the good work people. If we don't give up we might just make it through this day.

1 comment:

Mellifluous said...

When Roger and I were standing in line to see Episode III last May, we got to experience the job of the septic tank cleaner/driver. He was cleaning it out since the midnight showing line had been the night before. The stench was awful. A man nearby told his children..."that's why you need to do well in school."