So today isn't the greatest day I have ever had. Satan is really working at whittling away at me. I am starting a new format with my blogs. Each entry will start with "Today I feel..." I will strive to complete this statement with as much honesty and clarity as I can. I know that whatever I feel that others have too, or will at some point most likely. So here it goes.
Today I feel...like a horrible person. It is amazing how several little things that taken on individually are no problem but when taken together are overwhelming. These are things that most would consider no big deal and never give them a second thought. But for me today they have sharp spurs and have embedded themselves into my flesh and are constantly throbbing with the painful reminder that I am a horrible person. Now logically I know I am not a horrible person, but emotionally today I feel that I am. Feelings are so disceiving! The bible counsels time and again against making desicions with your feelings. Feelings change so rapidly and randomly that they are not good indicators for the truth. Even so here I sit knowing that what I am feeling isn't true but it feels so true right now I can get around it. So what to do, what to do....I could wallow in self loathing and comiserate with myslef about how horrible I am. Or I could say a prayer renouncing satan and his piss-ant demons, claim the power of Christ and go read the bible. I know which I should do but which will I actually do...
1 comment:
which did you do? i need to check your blog daily again- got out of the habit. i hope that i didn't contribute to those spurs that made you feel horrible. if i was, i am very sorry and ask for your forgiveness.
after all, "you are a wonderful sister." (hee hee)now you have it in print...
Post a Comment