Here is hoping everyone is wearing green or if not that their friends don't pinch too hard! (As you can see Em and I went down to watch the Chicago River being dyed green this past saturday. It was kinda cold and windy, and I made a goof on the time we needed to be there so we had to wait quite a while until the festivities actually started. But Em was a trooper and I never in a million years would have thought that a simple green and white feather boa could make her so stinking happy. The river being dyed....it was the coolest thing. If you ever have the chance to see it make sure you do it is fascinating. So anyway....Happy St. Patricks Day to each of you.!)

2 comments:
i'm gonna start filling up my blog with pictures of *you*. shouldn't your blog have pictures OF YOU?
geez. now i can't even put that pic on MY blog, like i was going to before SOMEONE ELSE SCOOPED ME!
you can still do it...if it makes you feel better I will add the one of both of us.....it is a really good picture of you and it wasn't until today at the laundry mat that i realized I had the one of both of us with the river int he background...so I am going to go and make another entry for the other picture ok?!
Post a Comment