my life much easier. I have managed to do some dishes, clean up the dining room, check my e-mail and now blog. While I was doing dishes they came in the kitchen whispering "She isn't going ot let us watch it...Well maybe...It doesn't hurt to ask...etc..." I am thining "oh great which of our many non-age appropriate movies do they have behind them?" I was cringing as they pulled a DVD out and began BEGGING to watch it. The movie......none other then......The Sound Of Music!!!!! Well HECK YEAH!!!!!! They were all REALLY excited about being able to watch Maria deal with seven children and one Captain! So in conclusion, you can tell the signs of great parents when...the kids are nuts about watching a movie like The Sound Of Music.On another plane of thought....We are leaving for Elkhart tomorrow when Emily and Dana get back from Milwakee. All three of us are going down for the Elkhart County 4-H Fair. The company my mother works for is having their annual picnic there this year and mom was able to get three extra tickets for us to go for free! Good food free fair admission...oh yeah I like deals like this!
Finally, I want to thank everyone who has prayed for me this week. I know that it has made a great difference in the events of this week. How else can one explai the fact that right now I hear NOTHING but the movie and the sound of the airconditioner running...ahhh....it is beautiful. Only the rest of today and tomorrow to go! PTL!!!!
The random picture today is the Sears Tower here in Chicago, IL, USA.
Keep up the good work everybody, if we don't give up we might just make it through this day!
1 comment:
ya my uncle used to work there. he was like the very highest VP of Sears. He doesn't work the the company anymore. Major Burn out at that level.
Post a Comment