Monday, August 14, 2006

Guess what this is.....

Okay everyone.....let's see how many truly scary friends I have. Can you identify this.....
if you can I am not sure I want to be friends with you any longer....Dana you can't guess.
Good luck!

7 comments:

Mellifluous said...

OK, so it kinda looks like a cross between mold and rice crispies. My official answer is the common cold. I know I won't win...but I gotta encourage people who update their blogs.

maddie said...

thank you!!! it means so much to me....I mean to update much more than I do and yet somehow ti doesn't happen...I really feel ashamed when i realize that I am just me and you have your kids and husband to take care of and you STILL manage to update more than I do. Sigh oh well...

Kevin said...

i think its called the Danavirus. Just a thought

Mellifluous said...

All you really need is a computer in a room where there is a chore you find disagreeable...say for example...the kitchen if you hate doing dishes. Then, when you are doing dishes, you can take a break between each dish to blog. Its that simple. just ignore your chores... (I try not to ignore the kids...of course I don't find them disagreeable...usually)

Kevin said...

be sure to dry hands prior to putting hands on the keyboard. I'd hate for the evenings meatloaf to get onto the keyboard.

maddie said...

you guys are funny! That is a great point tho Lissa....that way you get a 'reward' for doing something you don't like to do...too bad there is no way I am going ot move my computer into the kitchen....I hate dishes....really abhor doing the dishes...sigh someday I will have a dishwasher (yeah and someday my 'prince' will come too!)

Mellifluous said...

OK, so I saw this picture in the paper today and I still don't remember what it was. *sigh* Was it TB?