Sunday, October 29, 2006

Puncuation, yes! Periods at the end of sentences, NO!

Today was Living Water Community Church (LWCC) Fall Fun Fest, Emily and I wore my SCA dresses and looked like fair maidens of the realm, I was in charge of making "Queen Ester's Crown" which just meant the kids got to make crowns to take home with them to wear around the house, After each child was done decorating I would size it to their head and then have a small 'crowning ceremony' at which I would declare for all to hear that _____ (the kids name)was as of now not a just a kid but a prince/princess of God! It was fun and they thought I was goofy but the one time I didn't do it the child raised a ruckus letting me know that they wanted to be announced too...it was a boy who I thought would think it was stupid and not enjoy the silliness....goes to show how much I know! I hate the time change...it messes me up, but atleast I dont' have any small children of my own to explain (or try to) why we can't eat yet...I just get other peoples kids to explain too! :) Alrighty then, I need to go to bed cause I have to be at the daycare early tomorrow, OH, we carved pumpkins, Emily Dana and I, I will take some pics and post them soon, Em's is the only one with a face on it, Dana did the cutess little dragonfly, and I did a Denver Broncos Pumpkin, we had such fun, If you hadn't already noticed this entry is devoid of any periods...I am on strike from using them, no paticular reason just decided not too, well now I really do need to go, goodnight!

2 comments:

Mellifluous said...

I've missed you...welcome back.

BTW...my favorite punctuation is ... ellipses...because then I can pause dramatically...or just elongate sentences...and I have an English degree, but I don't care if I don't use them correctly.

maddie said...

Thanks...I know exactly what you mean about ellipses...they are so useful....in so very many ways. Sometimes I sit and ponder just how I can use them...and I usually don't get very far...I usually get distracted by something else...such is life. (sorry I was gone for so long)