Sunday, January 28, 2007

Ah, fair Chicago!

I really do enjoy living in the city of Chicago. However I am ever amazed by Chicagoians ignorance of their sports teams. Emily and I each have Broncos Jerseys. We wear them on a regular basis. We have been wearing them more recently because we have come to realize and accept that the majority of people we meet on the street everyday don't know the difference between our Bronco jerseys and Bears jerseys. In the beginning this bothered us greatly. We would correct people when they commented on our Bears jerseys. We moved past that stage adn have wearily accepted that many people will never know the difference, and since we don't have Bears jerseys we will wear our Bronco jerseys in support of the Bears. (This would NEVER happen in Denver...they KNOW what their team uniform looks like...and it isn't at all like a Bears uniform!(see the Bronco uniform is mostly Orange...grin...(if you don't get it you aren't from Denver.))) Hey Kev....wanna fly into to town next week and watch the game with us? ;) Hope everyone is having a great day! Go Bears!

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Thanks for the invite. But i'm on teardown team on sunday. I can't pull away. Sorry. If it weren't for that i'd so be there!!!

Kevin said...

so i'd be at the game, but wouldn't have field passes with you. i see how you are.