Monday, March 12, 2007
Without God I really do have NOTHING.
I am so glad that I have God in my life. I am pretty sure that without Him I would not be here right now. The weight of the world would have crushed my spirit beyond the breaking. As it is I am feeling so weary and tired. I just want to lay down and not bother getting back up. The energy it takes to keep smiling and telling people I am fine and dandy isn't worth it any more. God has used many different things to help me continue to get out of bed each morning, and drudge on with life. I know that He has plans for me to prosper me but right now I have no job rent is looming large in three weeks, my sister's unemployment benifets unexpectedly stopped and I don't see a resolution to this situation. So God, You need to steer my moves right now, help me apply to were I need to apply to in order to gain employment that I won't hate. Your prayers are needed and coveted. Thanks.
Posted by
maddie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment