Thursday, May 03, 2007

The trees...

...are a mass of beautiful bright new green leaves. The cherry blossoms are done, the redbuds are in bloom, the lilacs are coming along and will bloom shortly. The tulips are reluctantly giving way to their cousins the hyacinths. Everywhere I look I see pansies, and all manner of other annuals. Ah,yes... spring is here and warmer weather is here to stay...I hope. Although it is currently only 55 degrees it is blazingly sunny, with brilliant blue skies. I must not forget the wondrously white puffy clouds that are strolling through the sky on their way to where ever they may go. Ah, yes...God in His mighty power is so incredibly good to us silly mortals down here on His amazing planet. Today is one of those days that you breathe deeply and are so glad to be alive.


I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart;
I will tell of all Your wonders.
I will be glad and rejoice in You;
I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High!
Psalm 9:1-2 (NIV)

No comments: