Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Field Trip

We had a great field trip on Friday. The kids did a great job with their behaviour and they had a GREAT time. The farm staff was incredible and really knew how to keep the kids attention and interest. I had three mothers come with us and they were awesome, they had fun without being overbearing, overall I enjoyed myself and had a good experience.

I will work on posting a few pictures of our time at the farm...until then I hope you all are having a good day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Cindy

I can only imagine how you must feel, being immobilized at your young age. Having been down most of this the last couple of months I can only say that I know it's not easy. I am praying that something wonderful happens. Maybe God will surprise you and you will be healed instantly (recent sermon -- Sometimes God surprises us). I will be praying for a good surprise.

Pat