Sunday, June 20, 2010

Anything that comes to you easy...

...can also leave you easy.

So the week after I wrote the previous blog my body self-detonated. The week of my birthday was hellish. June 9th was the worse day I have had since before I was diagnosed. It was horrible. Since then I have been feeling slowly better everyday. I am still in much pain, but I am no where near riding a bike. *sigh*

It was short lived, but I reserve some hope that I will again get to ride again! Giggle..."some day I will ride again!"

I am so frustrated with this body of mine. I want the Enbrel to work...so very badly.

Maybe as it builds in my system I will again feel better...we shall see.

1 comment:

Mrs. M. said...

Oddly, when my joints went last summer, not being able to ride my bike became the thing that let me know I was very ill. When I first rode my bike to school this spring, I officially designated myself as being better.
I love being able to ride. I know the day is coming when you will be able to designate yourself as better, too. I am believing for this in faith.

p