so things here in Indiana have stalled.
I am still in a holding pattern and it is getting tiresome not to mention depressing. I long to have a job that will allow me to 1)WORK 2)earn money and 3)HAVE SOMETHING TO DO. But finding a job in Elkhart is hard enough then if you add to that my physical limitations it just SUCKS!
BUT on the positive side...Because I haven't been working I HAVE been available to tutor my cousin Kira, hoping to get her ready for first grade. She really has done a great job over the past month and I am proud of her.
Maybe I was brought back to the states just for that...who knows (well besides God)
So as the summer winds down I am left wondering what to do. I am going to go in and fill out paperwork to become a volunteer at Roosevelt Elementary (Kinder thru 3) and see what comes of that...
Hope all is well with all of you!
Cindy
No comments:
Post a Comment