Thursday, November 10, 2005

Some random thoughts...oh and slinkys rock!

I think that I would be a good pre-school teacher because I still think like them. I often look at something (food, glue, shampoo, paint, condiments, etc...) and think I wonder what it would feel like to stick my hand in that? Or I bet that would stick to the wall. When it comes to bath time...bubbles are still the ultimate. Fingers are suppose to be used for many things including but not limited to; painting eating, digging, 'dancing' in water (my fingers love to 'dance' in water especially if it is mixed with dirt). So that is why I think I could be a good Pre-school teacher. Oh, oh, oh!!! I almost forgot!!! I get really excited over the simplest things...like Slinkys!!!! One slinky ten flights of stairs and I am happy for hours.

I think that i would NOT be a good high school teacher because, high schoolers seriously annoy me. They often smell, are so caught up in self, and most don't want to be in school to learn anything anyway.

I don't think I would be a good sixth grade teacher because I think that they should all be tied to their chairs and gags in their mouths or maybe if that doesn't work hog tied. I think 6th grade is the worst, they start thinking they know it all at this age and from there it is down hill until they are near then end of college and realize how little they truly know.

So that is all I have for now, take it or leave it I couldn't be less interested. Oh and here is a random picture too!!!!

This is a picture of The Art Palace at the World's Columbian Exposition of 1893. This is the ONLY building that was made to last beyond the fair. IT was actually made of Stone (granite and marble I believe) instead of staff (plaster). It can now be seen by one and all who are in Chicago. It is now call The Muesum of Science and Industry.
If you want to see more of the amazing building sof the 1893 Expo please click on the following link. http://columbus.gl.iit.edu/ It really is the most amazing story. I strongly encourage any history buffs out there to delve into this. It is truly an amazing feat.

1 comment:

Mellifluous said...

So, you gonna post again soon? I miss reading bedlam.