Thursday, March 09, 2006

Random Dreams

So as is usually with me I have already ditched the 'today I feel...' thing. I never stay the same long. Which kinda leads me into my random dream.
I want to open a day care with my sister Emily. It would be a teaching type of daycare, where our activities would also teach them things. Like how to deal with their emotions in a healthy way without the kids ever knowing they were being taught anything. Emily has so much training and experience with creating that sort of ciriculm that it wouldn't be hard to do. We would have finger painting and crafts and make sure they knew how cool each of them was. Teach them to use their imaginations, not expect others to entertain and stimulate them. We would listen to Hymns for a kids heart and read about the people who wrote the hymns. We would teach them about recycling (you are never to young to learn how and why to recycle) we would plant flowers and watch them grow and change. Oh the things we would do! I have NO idea how to go about getting started. Liscensing, insurance, funding....it is all scary and daunting. I guess I will have to pray and pray and pray and educate myself on the reality of this, and if it is feasiable. But at the same time I don't want to do that here in Chicago. I would want to move away from here to do it. Ahhh the things that are in my head. IF only I could do them all. The random picture is one fo my favorites. IT read TRUST is not being afraid even if you're vulnerable. Have a splendid day everyone.

7 comments:

Kevin said...

thats a very cool idea.

Emily said...

wow. i suppose i should be in on this, eh? ;)

maddie said...

not necessary...I got it all covered....for now. How does Wyoming sound in context with the day care?

Kevin said...

hmm that would bt much closer to me. I'll have to think more about that one :)

Mellifluous said...

Slobodan Milosevic is dead. For some reason I thought you would like to know.

maddie said...

WHAT! When did that happen????? I haven't been watching the news or listening to the radio!!!! Well I guess just cause he is dead doesn't mean I can't use him as an answer whenever I don't know the answer to a trivial pursuit question...right? Ex: In 1945 who won the Oscar for Best supporting actor? (how is ANYONE suppose to know THAT?) My answer...Slobodan Milosevic!

maddie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.