(and even food too!!!) Emily has been contacted by Shedd Aquarium about a possible job that could be used to step into a job that she would actually enjoy and be happy in. I have several good leads about work, too bad most of it doesn't start until June, but hey I am keeping all my options open. Emily has new carpet in her room which means that we can move all her stuff back in...hooray! My friend Amy is pregnant again...hooray! My friend Wani is going to give birth any moment now I just know it! Finally, I booked my trip to Indy (and thereby down to Vincennes) for the CCF house farwell, for only $2.50. HOORAY! I get to go , and not only do I get to go down to the CCF house I will get to spend some extra time with Wani and her new little
one, not to mention Nate and Isaac too! I am SO excited. The weather here is schizo, warm sunny beautiful, rainy cloudy butt-cold. It sucks, I want at least rainy, cloudy and WARM. I am done with cold. Ah well, such is life. The pics today, well let's see...the first is representative of my longing for spring and warmer weather. I love how the flower in it is from a thistle plant. Even yucky ouchie plants (or experiences) can produce beautiful things. The second is my longing for peaceful calm. A time where outside things don't matter, there is just quietness, the gentle sounds of water lovingly lapping the side of the boat, and God. *Sigh* Keep on keeping on, or to say it another way Keep pressing on towards the goal!P.s. I re-vamped my blog whadda think???
1 comment:
I like the new look. Its lighter, so hopefully it will help lighten your mood when you log on. But really, don't feel bad about those downer posts. When we share where we are, others can pray for us better. Praise God for rent money!
Post a Comment