Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mission Peru.

So we have our passports, I still hate my picture in it BUT they have these wavy lines running over the picture some security thing, all I know is that it doesn't make the picture all that bad after all. *grin* We are so very thankful for the smoothness of the process in getting these important things. Thank you, Father!!!!

My last day of work is this Friday. I am SO glad because it means that I can focus on packing and getting ready for Peru. I am sad because I enjoyed the job for the most part. I am really going to miss some of those kids. One in particular, Evan. He is always so happy and when he sees me come in in the morning he stops what he is doing to run over smiling to give me a hug. What a great way to start a morning! Anyway I won't miss quite a bit but there are many thing I will miss.

If I had an electron microscope I would have SO many cool pictures framed in my house! The pic today is am example.
I am tired and have to get up early to do laundry. Your continued prayers are so valued by both Emily and myself.


Keep up the good work people, if we don't give up we might just make it through this day!

1 comment:

Wani said...

I can't wait to see you next weekend! Part of me wants to skip the retreat I'm supposed to be going on this weekend and just come see you. sigh... oh, well I guess I'll just wait and see you in a week.