Thursday, April 22, 2010

New Spring Blog

I have decided that I cannot fully rely on Facebook to update people about my life.
Not everyone is one FB.

It is the end of April and things are going...well they are going...

I have learned that no matter what Medicaid and SS decides I can still get my meds at no cost to me! The Doctor visits are going to add up though...sigh...pesky doctors!

Next week I am headed down to Indianapolis to stay with my best friend, Lawana, as she gives birth to her thrid child. I offered to go down and help with the cooking and shopping and light cleaning, along with helping supervise her other two children.

By the time I come back to Elkhart my first dose of my new medicine should be here for me! Hooray!

Well that is all I have for now!

I am enjoying my first major season change in two years and I am LOVING it!

No comments: