Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Leave of absence

I took a small leave of absence from blogging. Truth is I didn't want to think about changing my last post. If I don't think about it it isn't as real. As of yesterday it has been a full month since we put my cat to sleep. A full month. Anyway life has gone on, good and bad but that is just life. I have been getting some outside help in encouragement and direction with my job search and it has been very helpful and motivating. I think that maybe just maybe I can get back into this and really be agressive again. Mom and Dad came up to visit this past weekend to celebrate my birthday, I am now 30 years of age. I am no longer twenty something. Huh. Doesn't feel any differently than being 25. It was a good weekend. Dana made me the most beautiful and the best tasting cake EVER! I don't have much else to add right now. God is real and He is good even when we don't understand His methods. Love you all and thank you for all your prayers concerning my cat.

No comments: