Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Day Four Continued...

Day Four: Tuesday. Events: Mining, Pottery, and in the evening Moose Jaw.
Okay so I forgot the we went to Moose Jaw for dinner on Tuesday. This place was really yummy and fun too. The waitress was a ditz, but the food was very good. It is a Pizza brewery place with a lot of atmosphere. They brew their own beers, grape soda, orange soda, and root beer. Michelle and Em got the root beer they said it was good. I tasted Em's but couldn't tell any difference from other Root Beer it was just sweet to me. (I am so used to sugar free (or diet) pop that when I have regular stuff all I taste is sweet.) The pizza we got was yummy. We got half supreme and half Alfredo with chicken and tomato and onion. I went for the Alfredo and loved it. But I have to say that one of the greatest things about Moose Jaw in my opinion is their delivery vehicles; shown here. They have two PT Cruisers with Giant Moose on the top of them. Next time we go to the Dells Ema nd I are going to order pizza just to have the Moose Cruisers come to our condo/hotel. Here is another shot of the Moose mobile and well at the front entrance. A lot of the Dells has adopted the 'rustic pioneer' decor. It worked well here. Okay below is the last Moose Jaw picture I promise. This picture is prolly gonna get me in a heap of trouble but seeing as how I have a very small audience and the fact that I know you all... well I HAD to include it. (Please pray for me when Emily sees that I put it on the web....tee-hee) I know that what goes around comes around and man and I in for it at some point in my life. Isn't she a cute little female moose? Make all the boy mooses go 'Whaa-aaa-aaa-aaa-aaa' (Five bonus points if you can name that movie...Emily you are not eligible to play.) So you all will have to wait for days Five and Six until tomorrow (Assuming that I am still alive tomorrow of course) and as always; keep up the good work people, if we don't give up we might just make it through this day.

2 comments:

maddie said...

Thanks a lot Lis! Em hadn't seen it yet when she read your e-mail. So I rec'd a call saying 'you twerp!' I said 'oh so you've seen my blog?' then she said 'no, Lis just emailed me.' I could have had another several hours if not the entire evening...ah well she will survive, and so will I it seems.

Mellifluous said...

Well, you were the one torturing me about SPOILERS on Tuesday and making me think maybe Em got engaged (to the pirate of course) or something equally crazy and life changing. Then I'm sitting around wondering about all evening...why do I have to wait for her to call? Anyway, I told her I thought it was a cute picture. You were still alive to post today, so it couldn't have been that bad.