
Tomorrow I will be leaving for vacation with my cousins. I will not be back until Sept. 17! So today's topic is this: I will NOT be blogging for the next week. I will NOT be typing or even thinking about typing on my computer. Instead I will be (excuse me while I inhale deeply so as to get this all out in one breath) swimming, mining, golfing, swimming, going on horse drawn tours, riding in

ducks, swimming, feeding deer, hiking, boating, canoeing and playing with two beautiful childrenand their parents, oh and swimming. (whew! I did it.) I am very excited about this if oyu couldn't tell. So you all will just have to find some other mindless activity to do instead of reading my blog (yes because I have SUCH a large following) ;) I hope you all have a great week, so concludes my last blog for a week. Keep up the good work people, if we don't give up we might just make it through this day.
1 comment:
I don't know how I'm going to make it! What will I do? I'm getting pretty used to reading your blog (unlike M, since she has only posted 3 times so far), so don't forget about us out here.
Post a Comment