
I cannot understand people who say there is no God, no supreme Creator. I went to an exhibit called Body Worlds last night ( http://www.bodyworlds.com/ ) here in Chicago. After spending three hours gazing at the amazing beauty of how we work I am at a complete loss how anyone could not acknowledge God in His awesome power.
(Disclaimer: I am not making any money off the pictures displayed. I use the pictures only to illustrate my point and to inform people of the exhibit. So hey it's free publicity. All pictures can be found on the website link above)
The picture you see here is a body called 'Chess Player' in the exhibit he is sitting down at a chess board. It is specifically designed to be looked at from behind. I stood looking at all the nerves. Starting at the brain stem, traveling down the back via the spinal column, branching off at every rib, the the delta effect around the lumbar region. The simplicity of the design, and at the same time the complexity of the task it provides....as the bible says "For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities- His eternal power and divine nature- have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse." (Romans 1:20 NIV) So all of creation is crying out trying to tell us
'YES there is a GOD and He designed EVERYTHING!' So many choose to turn a deaf ear to it so often but it is there, and we have no excuse not to acknowledge it. Look at the picture on the right. It shows all of the arteries in the arm and hand. Click on it, peer at it. It was compeltely amazing, the incredible amount of tiny arteries, each with a purpose, a reason for being there. If they were not there the arm would not be able to function as it is intended to, and you want me to believe that this came through RANDOM evolution. I say be gone from me satan! The wonders of God are on display at Body Worlds and I highly urge all pastors and youth group leaders to take your congregations and kids to this astounding exhibit if it comes to a city near (or not so near) you. Science teachers, A&P profs PLEASE if possible take your students to this, it is amazing how much more I learned in one night as compared to a whole semester of classes.Gunther von Hagens is the force behind this exhibit, he is the one who pioneered the process of plastination that made it possible for the displays to be created and viewed. So a big congrats and thank you goes out to him, this was no small under taking but man am I glad he did it. If you want to know more about the process, where the exhibit is going to be, or information about Body Worlds 2 please click on the following link. http://www.bodyworlds.com/ Oh and keep up the good work people, if we don't give up we might just make it through this day.
No comments:
Post a Comment