Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I need ideas....

Okay so I am not working for a paycheck (as was previouly discussed) so I need to be working around the house. I have absolutley NO motivation to do so. I would rather waste time writing a blog or well ANYTHING else. I look around and see what needs to be done and occasionally I want to do something but actually getting up and doing it never seems to happen. Well okay so not "never". There are days where I go to town, but today when I REALLY NEED to I am lethargic and dragging. I haven't done anything ot be this tired. I walked this morning (a whole half hour briskly) but when I got home I...well the only word for it is dissolved.... so if anyone is reading this please pray for me to get going and get a lot done today. Thanks. Oh yeah the title of this one I almost forgot...if you have any ideas on how to get going and then keep going please leave them in the comment section. The picture today is totally random and not connected to anything in this blog entry. Keep up the good work people, if we don't give up we might just make it through this day.

2 comments:

Emily said...

maybe taking a trip through the sulfur-rich nether regions of Hades would spur you to do ANYTHING, just as long as it doesn't involve telephonic customer services and/or pharmacies. (confused? you haven't read my latest yet...)

i love you and am praying for you.

Mellifluous said...

Although you are now on vacation and not in need of this advice, I'll share something I have heard and something I do.
I have heard that if you use quick bursts of energy like 15 min and do a few things and then rest and relax, then it helps get more done than trying to sustain a lot of energy.
I actually do something called motivational cleaning. I invite someone over--or tell Rog what I'm planning to do that day. Then about 30 minutes before the said person arrives, I find a sudden burst of "O YEAH, I better get this done quick"