Saturday, October 29, 2005

My DVD player.

So two very kind friends have been trying to help me with my DVD player in my computer. It seems that as I now try every (well not every but quite a few) DVD I own in it I can watch the following: The second disc of Pride and Prejudice (P&P), 4 outta the 6 discs of Buffy the Vampire Slayer (7th season), Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail Special Edition (both discs), With Honors, Beauty and the Beast Platinum Edition (both discs), most of the Angel discs (I didn't try all thirty discs, but outta the ones i tried only one didn't work.), Marry Poppins, Lion King Platinum Edition both discs, Real Genius, X-Men, and X2. Here are a few of the ones it WON'T play: Batman Begins, National Treasure, P&P disc one, two outta 6 Buffy Discs, and Princess Diaries. I am so tired of doing this that I am not going ot go upstairs to get the rest of my DVDs outta the living room, it would be too depressing to learn that I can't watch more of my DVDs. If anyone has any ideas why this is happening and how to correct it I would be interested in hearing any theory you have. It can't be a driver (can it?) cause it will play some discs. It isn't the Media Player Update cause it DOES work sometimes (right?) I am so tired of trying so I am watching Beauty and the Beast now. A little B&B is like balm for the bruised and tattered psyche. Keep up the good work people, if we don't give up we might just make it through this day (my DVD player may not but we may.)

1 comment:

Mellifluous said...

I'm glad its playing more than just the one DVD. Wish I knew what to tell you.