Tuesday, October 11, 2005
progress....
I am working! It is a temp job that I have done twice before and they ask for me specifically when they call the temp agency. I also think there may be an opportunity of full-time employment with this company in the kinda near future. There are some other circumstances surrounding that that I won't go into right now. Suffice it to say I really need your prayers that they are willing to wait about two months for me. (If they actually want me for real.) So sorry this is brief and not funny but I am tired, the Sox were losing last I looked and I have to get up and go to work tomorrow....hurray!(hurray to the work only! I am rooting for the Sox) I love you all. Here is a pity picture, ya know one i just throw out there cause I feel sorry for you all that I haven't had more time to be witty. This one is sent out special to Lissa and Rog, and all you others who are lucky enough to still be living in Colorado! It was taken at the last game of the season not last season but the season before in Indy. (We beat 'em soundly.) Enjoy! (Bet you never thought you'd see my father looking like that did you! Keep up the good work people, if we don't give up we might just make it through this day!
Posted by
maddie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Talk about pictures to show the kids in 20 years! :D Yay!
I'll be praying.
indeed... i'm so glad that i have a sister who feels free to share my greatest photgraphic moments with the world in general... without letting me know beforehand...
btw- that orange wig i'm wearing? made by hand on the three-hour ride down to Indy, out of 5 spools of 50% off orange ribbon and 4 long blue pipe cleaners... necessity IS the mother of invention, after all...
Please note my dad's moustache is even painted... maybe cindy will also post a picture of the huge gabric signs we made to hold up in the desperate hope ESPN would show the opposing-team's fans...
Post a Comment