for some reason I mean no offense, it is all in fun now ya'hear!) Okay to the left we have a sign that just makes me sigh and shake my head. I'd really like to know what state it is from. My best guess is Kentucky, whose largest state export is weed. (I didn't just make that up, a real Kentuckian told me that. Of course he did also tell me that Kentucky is one of if not the highest states for illiteracy...hmmmm, I think I see a connection here.) Such a noble message made into a joke. Maybe I should offer to move to Kentucky and be a state sign editor. :) Never mind that would mean moving to Kentucky. I want to go west not south and east. Well that is all I have for today kids, hope you enjoyed. Keep up the good work people, if we don't give up we might jsut make it through this day.
Wednesday, October 05, 2005
Sox, weather and so much more...
First off, WAY TO GO SOX! WHITE SOX that is! So I am NOT going to the second game of the series tonight between the White and Red Sox. The weather; high yesterday 90, high today 88, predicted high tomorrow...56!!!! What is up with this screwy weather, huh?!?! I am just glad that it is dropping again. October and 90 degrees? It just isn't right. So I am NOT sad that the hot humid weather is leaving my fair city. Now I believe I have covered the Sox, the weather, abd it is now time for 'so much more.' Today I have decided to share another of my "Pictures of Stupidity Pictures." (yes I meant to say that.)Here we go. (Disclaimer: if you are from Kentucky or have a strong loyalty to Kentucky
for some reason I mean no offense, it is all in fun now ya'hear!) Okay to the left we have a sign that just makes me sigh and shake my head. I'd really like to know what state it is from. My best guess is Kentucky, whose largest state export is weed. (I didn't just make that up, a real Kentuckian told me that. Of course he did also tell me that Kentucky is one of if not the highest states for illiteracy...hmmmm, I think I see a connection here.) Such a noble message made into a joke. Maybe I should offer to move to Kentucky and be a state sign editor. :) Never mind that would mean moving to Kentucky. I want to go west not south and east. Well that is all I have for today kids, hope you enjoyed. Keep up the good work people, if we don't give up we might jsut make it through this day.
for some reason I mean no offense, it is all in fun now ya'hear!) Okay to the left we have a sign that just makes me sigh and shake my head. I'd really like to know what state it is from. My best guess is Kentucky, whose largest state export is weed. (I didn't just make that up, a real Kentuckian told me that. Of course he did also tell me that Kentucky is one of if not the highest states for illiteracy...hmmmm, I think I see a connection here.) Such a noble message made into a joke. Maybe I should offer to move to Kentucky and be a state sign editor. :) Never mind that would mean moving to Kentucky. I want to go west not south and east. Well that is all I have for today kids, hope you enjoyed. Keep up the good work people, if we don't give up we might jsut make it through this day.
Posted by
maddie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment