#1. What are your two favorite television shows and why?
(My answer: West Wing because I enjoy the fast paced intelligent script. The characters are so real and believable. I will mourn the loss of this excellent show. And Bones because I really like David Boreanaz. Well that is why I started watching, I continue to watch because I enjoy the banter between the two main characters and the science is interesting as well.)
#2. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
(My answer: I don't really have a favorite day but was wondering if other people do.)

#3. When you die, burial or cremation and why?
(My answer: Cremation. I see no reason to take up a lot of space in this earth when the part of me that matters is with Christ.)
#4. Favorite flavor of ice cream (limit yourselves to three flavors MAX!)
(My answer: Blue Bunny Bunny Tracks, Chocolate Therapy by Ben and Jerry, and this is hard just three....ok....Denahli Moosetracks....wait butter pecan...no no Denahli Moosetracks....yeah Moosetracks....I think.)
Okay todays random picture was suppose to be yesterdays but that didn't happen so it is todays...let me know what you think it is.
9 comments:
this is interesting....I posted this this morning (tuesday and yet it says monday.....hmmm....
1. Well, hmmm The Mole (not celebrity) and Growing Pains. As you can tell, I'm not much into TV nowadays. We're kind of a computer household.
2. Tuesday...but I don't know why.
3. I haven't honestly decided, but it seems like cremation could be cheaper...and if God wants to resurrect my body, cremation would not give Him trouble.
4.Chocolate Fudge Brownie--B&Js
Rocky Road--this surprises me since I didn't like nuts at all until recently
Mint Chocolate Chip
1) TV shows- you didn't specify they had to be current (see Mellifluous above), so, like anyone who knows me really has to ask? X-Files. And, um, can i just group all of the Star Trek Series' together? Thanks.
2)Day: never considered it. don't have one right now. sorry.
3)Cremation. even tho i've heard that it is often MORE expensive than burial (not sure bout that). & i agree with Mellifluous that if God wants to resurrect my body, ain't nothing physical gonna' stop him.
4)Ice cream... well, i was watching this episode of Angel the other day and they mentioned Cookie Dough Fudge Mint Chip, or something to that effect... now, we don't think this really exists, but i'm here to say that IT SHOULD.
Otherwise, i really like Mosse Tracks. i'm big into lots of chocolate, the darker the better.
um, that's supposed to say, "i really like MOOSE tracks..."
1. TV. The last TV i watched was the Superbowl That was Feb 6th. Its now May 3rd. No i'm not fasting from it. Just don't want to pay for cable or the antenna. Nor watch it on this slow piece of junk computer.
2. I could sunday's because then i get to go to Dland. And of course church is that day. But every day has its ups and downs so i'm up in the air for this questions.
3. I'm usually not one to go with the flow but it looks like you guys are my kind of dead people. I'm so for Creamation and making it cheaper for the people burrying me. I'm dead. Why pay for me? My soul aint in the body anyways. And i'm not sure i would want to be resurrected. I'd much rather go to heaven and stay their.
4. You know you'd think i would have a favorite ice cream picked out since i work at a factory that makes ice cream. I've truly only tasted 3 flavors i think. But i'm a fan of Mint Chocolate Chip, cookie Dough, and Chocolate Fudge Ripple from Swans with lots of chocolate syrup then mixed up with a spoon to the consistency of a REALLY think milkshake, but eat it in a plate with a spoon. Good stuff peeps.
Peace out.
Oh, Cindy! I can't believe that you're actually writing something! I'm so happy :)
okay, so the questions
1.(TV) the cosby show and CSI...
2.(day) Thursday...I've always loved Thursdays, but I'm not sure why.
3.(when I die) I would like to be cremated and have a nice bench or tree left in my memory (for the sake of my family.) But, I know that actually having a viewing helps those left behind...so, that's my opinion, but who knows what will happen. Oh, and there's that thing where the Bible says 'ashes to ashes' which of course doesn't happen with all that embalming.
4.(ice cream) chocolate chip cookie dough or cookies and cream.
dude good call. i totally forgot cookies n cream!!!
I am so happy you all responded....you make me all warm and fuzzy inside...thanks!
Ever try B&J Marsha, Marsha Marshmallow? That may hit my list.... :)
Post a Comment