Friday, September 23, 2005

Day Six...

Day Six: Thursday. Events: Chilling, Packing, Swimming, Bumming (It was a VERY full day.) ;)
Thursday was nice because we could just chill and not go anywhere. Emily and I spent part of this day getting her meds (please see Emily's blog for more on that www.leinbacker.blogspot.com) we then spent time taking our new Gnome around getting pictures of him at all the place we had been to. During this time Rod, Michelle, and the girls went to the state park and 'hiked' a trail there. So today's pictures are just ones of us bumming and having fun together. The first picture you see is Kira and Kirsten after baths eating their evening snack. Well it is Kirsten's evening snack and Kira is just trying to get to it. She had a different snack but of course she wanted what big sis was having. She was just out of luck though. Next we have a couple of pictures of true budding hairstylists. After we got back from Moose Jaw Kira did Michelle's hair while Kirsten did Emily's. I must admit we were all impressed with how straight Kirsten was able to put the clips in Emily's hair. It was amusing to see Kira 'doing' mama's hair. Every now and then she would forget to let go of the hair and just keep pulling...ahh the things mothers put up with. I am just going to post some more pictures of family time below here no explainations, just pics. I guess the kinda concludes the vacation tour. I hope you have enjoyed seeing what we did on our vacation and if you ever have a chance to go to Wisconsin Dells, feel free to take us with you! Monday will be a showcase of Mortimor pictures. Until then, keep up the good work everyone, if we don't give up with might just make it through this day.

1 comment:

Mellifluous said...

Don't forget...you promised us 2 pictures of you!