Monday, September 26, 2005

New Topic...

Things I am NOT doing. I am NOT blogging for the next few days. I am 'fasting' from blogging for a few days...the time usually spent blogging I will be devoting to prayer and reading the Word. The reason is simple....I have NOT been reading and praying much at all in the recent weeks for a variety of reasons. I have gone through jour vacation day by day so now is a perfect time to take a break. Lis I am sorry for you shall not have any Bedlam to read nor MLE pictures to view for a little while. Never fear I will return, and rememeber; Keep up the good work people, if we don't give up we might just make it through this day. God bless your day, and week.

(Note: I tried to post a funny picture for you all to view but Blogger seems to be having...issues. So I am sorry no budda baby today.)

1 comment:

Mellifluous said...

I applaud you! (but I will miss you.)